I am sure there are many more blogs that evoke laughter, but here are 5 that never fail to crack me up.
1. The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks. Users send in pictures of incorrect signage, often with hilarious or ridiculous results.
2. Apostrophe Catastrophes. This blog features grammar gaffes involving one of the most abused punctuation marks–the apostrophe–but also will post other abuses of grammar.
3. Passive Aggressive Notes. I just recently found this blog (I think I read about it from someone’s Twitter post, but I don’t remember whose), and it’s hysterical. The tagline on the blog says it all: “Painfully polite and hilariously hostile writings from shared spaces the world over.”
4. Stuff Christians Like. This blog is a take on the Stuff White People Like blog, and not only is it funny, it is often painfully on-target.
5. BooMama. If you haven’t read this blog, you’re missing out. Boo Mama writes of her love of the South, bacon, TV, and God (not exactly in that order) with humor and honesty. Click here for an explanation of the blog’s name.
I need help from my readers to find more funny blogs! What are some funny blogs you love?
9 thoughts on “Friday Five: Blogs that Make Me Laugh”
Those are hilarious!
Try this one too
Some of our favorites are:
Oh!! And this one lets you read other people discarded grocery lists that have been found randomly.
cake wrecks–“when professional cakes go horribly hilariously wrong”
it cracks me up!
Hahahaha. I love this! You just gave me HOURS of time wasting fun. 🙂
Hahaha, those links are great, Jen, Macy, and Sarah! Thanks!
I went to a couple of these in the last few days and they made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!
Sweet sassy molassey, some of those were high-larious. I've been a fan of the Stuff White People like blog, but that Stuff Christians Like is so spot on it's spooky.
OMG, the quotations one…I will pee in my pants every morning when I read it!